The Hotel Tivoli Sintra is located in the village square and opposite one of Portugal's most outstanding historic royal palaces - the Palácio Nacional of Sintra - with its distinctive architecture feature of two high conical structures acting as chimneys for the royal kitchen.
The Hotel has 77 guest Bedrooms, 3 Junior Suites and one Executive Suite.
All are comfortably furnished with Satellite TV, mini-bar and Internet access. There is a Business Centre, a gym and covered parking.
The 'Monserrate Restaurant' serves an international and regional cuisine with views overlooking some of the aristocratic palaces and homes which has made the village famous.
Its name was chosen as a tribute to the nearby estate of Monserrate Gardens which is planted in the 19th century with many plants and trees gathered from around the world.
Lord Byron was greatly impressed with the romantic charm of the area when he lived for some time in 1809 in the area. UNESCO chose Sintra as a 'World Heritage' site due to its castles, monuments, palaces, and the aristocratic estates, all with varied impressive architectural residences.