(#496) Dining Room Server on a Cruise Ship
United States of America - Cruise Ship
DISNEY CRUISE LINE will inaugurate two new luxury vessels shortly, the DISNEY DREAM in 2011 and the DISNEY FANTASY in 2012
Our ships sail throughout the Eastern & Western Caribbean and Bahamas, Europe, Alaska, Mexico, American West Coast, offering special itineraries throughout the year. Castaway Cay, our private island, boasts legendary attention to detail with amazing adventures for every member of a family.
A Disney Cruise Line vacation brings magic into our Guests’ life. And it’s our invaluable Crew and Officers that makes the magic happen. A career at Disney Cruise Line is far more than a job - it’s a place that let’s your experience, skills and professionalism come to life!
Disney Cruise Line is looking for enthusiastic and motivated Crew for such position as:
WAITERS / WAITRESSES
• To be between 21 and 34 years old due to Visa Regulations.
• To be fluent in English.
• To have at least the last 2 years of full time experience in a restaurant or hotel (high volume is a plus).
• To be Guest orientated, flexible and team minded.
• Should have a good knowledge of international wines and cocktail recipes as well as brands of alcohol.
Quick job facts:
As an Assistant Dining Room Server you will:
• Rotate between 3 main 450-seat restaurants, quick service locations onboard ship and a buffet on Castaway Cay.
• Provide exceptional service throughout the Guests of all ages during breakfast, lunch, dinner, special events.
• Learn the finer details about wine and selling cocktails to dinner Guests.
• Work with 975 Crew Members of over 50 nationalities, including 150 in the Dining Room alone.
• Work an average of 80-84 hours over 7 days, during a 6-month contract.
• Time off during day, but no days off.
• You will rotate with your Guests so that each day’s schedule is different.
• Interesting compensation package (Attractive Salary system bases on tips and gratuities and medical care provided during the whole duration of the contract).
• Food and accommodation provided (Shared Cabin).
Interviews will be held in Lisbon in May 2010 for departures starting in July through December 2010!!!